AlmostFamous Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AlmostFamous Clan

Almost Famous Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application-sarah

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ofirman

Application-sarah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application-sarah   Application-sarah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:48 pm

u need it , the anti virus of today retard's
Back to top Go down
sarah

PostSubject: aaaaaaaaaa   Application-sarah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:28 pm

HEHEHEH TY Smile IM ON MY 3RD .CAB FILE WITH 1hr and 20 mins to go Very Happy almost there
Back to top Go down
sarah

PostSubject: aaaaaaaaaa   Application-sarah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:39 pm

okayyyyyy everything downloaded now what do to get on to the game
Back to top Go down
BunnyKiller

PostSubject: Re: Application-sarah   Application-sarah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:28 pm

Download insomnia updater, disable antyvirus, do full check on auto-updater and play Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sarah

PostSubject: aaaaaaaaaa   Application-sarah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:35 pm

game executable not found????
Back to top Go down
sarah

PostSubject: aaaaaaaaaa   Application-sarah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:26 pm

i clicked the checking files button with the screen with blue and red progress bars ....so first of it said checking files then it went on to downloading/ does that mean its downloading all the files again or what idn is it just checking what files i got

im worried cause the ways its going ima run out of internet usage and i only reset 2 days ago :S
Back to top Go down
mendez

PostSubject: Re: Application-sarah   Application-sarah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:45 am

Sarah <3
Back to top Go down
sarah

PostSubject: aaaaaaaaaa   Application-sarah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:49 am

yes? Smile
Back to top Go down
BunnyKiller

PostSubject: Re: Application-sarah   Application-sarah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:52 am

sarah wrote:
i clicked the checking files button with the screen with blue and red progress bars ....so first of it said checking files then it went on to downloading/ does that mean its downloading all the files again or what idn is it just checking what files i got

im worried cause the ways its going ima run out of internet usage and i only reset 2 days ago :S

It's checking all the files and downloading some missing files, updates etc Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sarah

PostSubject: aaaaaaaaaa   Application-sarah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:58 am

thank you after that i should be ready to go ?
Back to top Go down
sarah

PostSubject: aaaaaaaaaa   Application-sarah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:03 am

omg! ....what do i do now i checked all files and i still get "game executable not found"???? any 1 please help me?
Back to top Go down
mendez

PostSubject: Re: Application-sarah   Application-sarah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:06 am

No ideea sarah Sad
Back to top Go down
sarah

PostSubject: aaaaaaaaaa   Application-sarah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:08 am

dam dam dam dam dam dam dam dam dam dam dam dam well im off 4 the night than
Back to top Go down
BunnyKiller

PostSubject: Re: Application-sarah   Application-sarah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:24 am

Go to insomnia forum -> support section and post ur problem. GM will help you to find out what is wrong Razz
Back to top Go down
sarah

PostSubject: aaaaaaaaaa   Application-sarah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:27 pm

i remember on my last server i had to go like in the windows files and stuff and put a path or somthing in there so it will work do i need to do that again?
Back to top Go down
sarah

PostSubject: almost there   Application-sarah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:44 pm

i got on but now how do i make a account to get on ... i click new account and it said i need to go to the offical l2 website !!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile im so close
Back to top Go down
sarah

PostSubject: aaaaaaaaaa   Application-sarah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:33 pm

okay so i got a account and the games working Very Happy all i need now is for u to tell me what i should be and yeah i can play Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sarah

PostSubject: aaaaaaaaaaa   Application-sarah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:35 pm

any 1 awake yet? Smile
Back to top Go down
BunnyKiller

PostSubject: Re: Application-sarah   Application-sarah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:30 pm

me ;d
Back to top Go down
sarah

PostSubject: aaaaaaaaaaa   Application-sarah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:35 pm

what char sould i make?> i was sws last time
Back to top Go down
BunnyKiller

PostSubject: Re: Application-sarah   Application-sarah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:37 pm

Do what you like Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sarah

PostSubject: aaaaaaaaaa   Application-sarah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:43 pm

that helps :/
Back to top Go down
sarah

PostSubject: aaaaaaaaaa   Application-sarah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:17 pm

well ok ill make my acc u better be on Smile
Back to top Go down
sarah

PostSubject: aaaaaaaaaa   Application-sarah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:18 pm

what should i call me char
Back to top Go down
sarah

PostSubject: aaaaaaaaaa   Application-sarah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:48 pm

ok i called it amaltheia Smile means tender XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application-sarah   Application-sarah - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application-sarah
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next