AlmostFamous Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AlmostFamous Clan

Almost Famous Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application-sarah

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sarah

Application-sarah Empty
PostSubject: Application-sarah   Application-sarah Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:20 pm

Personal Information:

hey guys i once played with you but i havent had anyspare time so i quit till i had my life on track now i got a job and a loan on house and i should have some spare time i have been looking forward to playing lineage again and luckly i remembered this clan fourm Smile i think i played on frentezza and i think my name was direct x and i only remember a few of your names like mendez and im sure there was a tryme

i look forward to a reply you can contact my email is sarah_xx@live.com.au i will also need the details of the server you are on Smile i am looking forward to playing with you. i hope u wish to play with me again =)

Name:sarah
Languages you speak: English, ....
Timezone: no idea :S
Experience: with you

Previous Server(s): not sure on name
Previous Clan(s): you Smile
Why you left that clan(s):
Other information you think might be useful:

Activity:

I can play: (hours a day) depends
Which days you can play: almost all
Castle Sieges, Raids:
PvP:

Character(s): none yet

Back to top Go down
mendez

Application-sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application-sarah   Application-sarah Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:44 am

Sarah Very Happy,welcome,maybe you can pm me with skipe id or facebook(for better comunication ofc).
Peace
Back to top Go down
ofirman

Application-sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application-sarah   Application-sarah Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:07 am

dont give mendez ur facebook ! he want it only bcuz that u female Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sarah

Application-sarah Empty
PostSubject: contact me   Application-sarah Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:30 pm

hahah i gav u my email but i guess i can make a facebook if it will help =)
Back to top Go down
sarah

Application-sarah Empty
PostSubject: facebook :)   Application-sarah Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:54 pm

okay i made a facebook account i need you names to add u and a picture of ur profile picture so i know who to add ..if it helps i signed up with a differnt email cause i stuff my first one up so its now "sarahX2011@live.com.au" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sarah

Application-sarah Empty
PostSubject: qwertuiop   Application-sarah Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:42 pm

c'mon XD im soo keen to play Very Happy Razz Smile =)
Back to top Go down
sarah

Application-sarah Empty
PostSubject: need info    Application-sarah Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:56 pm

how do i download server?, i found all these links on the website so i click all of them and download every single one? or is there there only a few i need
Back to top Go down
BunnyKiller

Application-sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application-sarah   Application-sarah Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:28 pm

I downloaded from here : http://www.fileplanet.com/167356/download/Lineage-2---Chronicle-5:-Oath-of-Blood-%28Game-Client%29 . fast and easy download (1 link only). When downloading is done just download insomnia manual patch -> move it to game folder\game system, then use insomnia autoupdater -> use full check files option in autoupdater and it's working Razz
Back to top Go down
sarah =)

Application-sarah Empty
PostSubject: ewlkdfmasdlkf   Application-sarah Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:11 pm

sounds hard but ill try :S
Back to top Go down
sarah

Application-sarah Empty
PostSubject: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh   Application-sarah Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:19 pm

omfg!!!! 3 gigs download !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Surprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow .......wow!
Back to top Go down
sarah

Application-sarah Empty
PostSubject: masdnc;lkas   Application-sarah Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:22 pm

ok i need help with the manual patch ... not sure which one it is or what it is ..im looking that this website -
Back to top Go down
sarah

Application-sarah Empty
PostSubject: asadsas   Application-sarah Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:30 pm

ok i dont think the website came up ... and i feel like im spaming now so ima shut up but i do need help :S
Back to top Go down
sarah

Application-sarah Empty
PostSubject: adsasasss   Application-sarah Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:35 pm

u know what i give up the file stops downloading and 35mins and 30 seconds to go and its just wasting my downloads
Back to top Go down
BunnyKiller

Application-sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application-sarah   Application-sarah Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:32 pm

Seems you got low internet speed. Downloading full client from the link I wrote below took me only 15 min Razz. Propably would be better for you to download it in 3 parts from insomnia website. What is your connection speed? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sarah

Application-sarah Empty
PostSubject: aaaaaaaaaaa   Application-sarah Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:35 pm

not sure but i now its fast... it was on like 2 mb a second when downloanding it but it always stoped every thime at 35 mins and 30 seconds .. and can u give me the names of the client i download cause im not sure .. im not a real computer wiz Razz
Back to top Go down
BunnyKiller

Application-sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application-sarah   Application-sarah Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:39 pm

Client name is : C5 Oath of Blood Razz Type in google c5 oath of blood download and u will find other links. You can also try to download it from Inomnia Website in 3-4 parts ;d
Back to top Go down
YourDeath

Application-sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application-sarah   Application-sarah Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:46 am

Australia GMT+12 as far as i know
Back to top Go down
sarah

Application-sarah Empty
PostSubject: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh   Application-sarah Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:01 am

in the l2insomnia website there is like:
mirror#1
mirror#2
mirror#3

then there is more.....

mirror#1
mirror#2

than!......

torrent:

than more mirrors?!.......

mirror#1
mirror#2

sooooo do i need all of them? -why do they make it so hard for people like me ! and please tell me which 1 i need :S

thanks 4 reading that end my rage XD

than guess what! thats right more mirrors!.......

mirror#1
mirror#2
Back to top Go down
BunnyKiller

Application-sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application-sarah   Application-sarah Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:40 am

Hehe you need to download links from only one mirror. For example mirror 1st got 4 links below. Just download all the 4 links and you got client Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
BunnyKiller

Application-sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application-sarah   Application-sarah Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:41 am

Is this your first time with L2? Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
sarah

Application-sarah Empty
PostSubject: asasasasas   Application-sarah Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:55 am

i played with this clan befor on a differnt server but its been awhile and i didnt download the game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sarah

Application-sarah Empty
PostSubject: aaaaaaaaaa   Application-sarah Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:02 am

oh and also if i get the mirrors under #1 that is all i need? or do i still need this manual patch thing (what is it) Razz
Back to top Go down
BunnyKiller

Application-sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application-sarah   Application-sarah Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:40 am

That is all you need, almost ;d. After downloading is done, install the client and then download insomnia auto-updater Razz. Press check files option in auto-updater and you will be able to play
Back to top Go down
sarah

Application-sarah Empty
PostSubject: dddddddddddddddd   Application-sarah Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:07 pm

ok im up to my 2nd .cab file and it says it will take 42 hrs to download :S so yeah...cyah than
Back to top Go down
sarah

Application-sarah Empty
PostSubject: aaaaaaaaaa   Application-sarah Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:08 pm

ehmmmm :S small problem it says there is a virus in it , its called ... #c:\users\sarah\documents\L2\data2\system\L2.exe .... is it a virus or do i need it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application-sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application-sarah   Application-sarah Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application-sarah
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next