AlmostFamous Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AlmostFamous Clan

Almost Famous Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WeRtAliOtaS Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wera

WeRtAliOtaS Application Empty
PostSubject: WeRtAliOtaS Application   WeRtAliOtaS Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:55 am

Personal Information:

Name: Aidas
Languages you speak: English, Lithuanian, some Russian
Timezone: GMT+2

Experience:

Previous Server(s): Too much to count. From C1 till C3 I was wandering around random servers. C4 - Avalond, Beyond - C5 - supreme, C6 - Avalon, Beyond, BFD, Hellbound - BFD/BFD:R, gracia - Rpg-club.
Previous Clan(s): Klajunai, Aurora, UniQue (Our national clans. 2 of them are the the strongest among 5 best LTU opposing clans)
Why you left that clan(s): I never left them. Just ppl got into studies, jobs and the clans just fell apart after 4-5 years of grinding together. But ppl stay in touch (best clans Evah!)
Other information you think might be useful: I think I got a lot of experience since I'm playing from the beggining of L2

Activity:

I can play: Yea... I wont be able to make the start (A little job). But I'm pretty active even if I'm busy Smile
Which days you can play: Well... All of them, and none. We never know when shit is gonna come our way Smile So we play when and while we can Smile
Castle Sieges, Raids: I'm up for them and I know my way around them.
PvP: I suck cock at it... Nah, kidding Smile Can't say I'm like the GOD of pvp, but I'm pretty good at it (Well, everyone think theyr good Razz), but as always - we all fail sometimes

Character(s):

Name: WeRtAliOtaS
Level: N/A
Class: SK Wanna-be, but I could play any class (excluding healer class, bcuz I would need a new pc for that, my old one is f*cked up...)
Subclass: N/A
Equipment: N/A

Other:

Describe yourself as player: Would kill time with any kind of activity...
Why do you wanna join AlmostFamous: Well mainly cuz solo play is kind of boooring and I wanna come back and play L2 after a nice break Smile And I was looking for C4/C5 server for a long time, so here is a chance to come, play and find an international clan
Back to top Go down
ofirman

PostSubject: Re: WeRtAliOtaS Application   WeRtAliOtaS Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:17 am

hey Very Happy
if u go for bd/desto/sws/wc/ol/etc + 1 from me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RideTheLightning
Admin
RideTheLightning

PostSubject: Re: WeRtAliOtaS Application   WeRtAliOtaS Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:16 am

cool.have you got a microphone tho ?
Back to top Go down
mendez

PostSubject: Re: WeRtAliOtaS Application   WeRtAliOtaS Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:19 am

Nice , if you would find a class from wich we need it will be good, welcome in our comunity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WeRtAliOtaS Application   WeRtAliOtaS Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WeRtAliOtaS Application
Page 1 of 1