AlmostFamous Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AlmostFamous Clan

Almost Famous Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

re-applying :P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quixie

re-applying :P Empty
PostSubject: re-applying :P   re-applying :P Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:00 am

Personal Information:

Name: Phil
Languages you speak: English, Greek
Timezone: GMT + 2

Experience:

Previous Server(s): Celes , Hydra , Eckholon , Rapture , Abyss x10 and god knows what else
Previous Clan(s): tons...
Why you left that clan(s): left server most of the times
Other information you think might be useful:

Activity:

I can play: until i get surgery on my knee prolly 8-12h h a day ( first 3-4 days i'll go on zombie mode , i won't leave my home at all!)
Which days you can play: all days ,done with school (when i go into surgery i'll be off for ~3-4 days max)
Castle Sieges, Raids: I'm in !
PvP: basicly the reason i play l2

Character(s):

Name: Quixie
Level: -
Class: Adventurer to be
Subclass: prolly destro, haven't decided yet,i wana hit 78 on main first
Equipment: -

Other:

Describe yourself as player: pro(wanabe Razz) dagger player, althow a bit rusty i'll be back on track in a week or so
Why do you wanna join AlmostFamous: because i've been in AF, and i got to chat with some cool people pig

Something else i wana mention , no hard feelings if u guys dont wan't me back ,u guys kicked me because i missed a siege cuz that weekend i had a footy match(that match is where i messed up my knee and now i need surgery btw) and i forgot to mention that i couldn't make it , my bad i know,and i looked at it from your point of view and i just wana let u know i don't think u kicking me was unfair. Thats all pig
Back to top Go down
mendez

PostSubject: Re: re-applying :P   re-applying :P Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:01 am

Ofc you are accepted dude, you left us ure accounts and ure a cool guy, hope you wont farm this time 3weeks dd recipe !
Back to top Go down
Quixie

PostSubject: Re: re-applying :P   re-applying :P Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:37 am

Glad to hear that , about DD rec i dunno Razz , i think i will try to get it , but not obsesivly , if i got time (meaning theres no other party somewhere else) then i will yes Razz

Back to top Go down
Quixie

PostSubject: Re: re-applying :P   re-applying :P Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:18 am

i tried registering but my email has already been used (previous forum acc) , thing is i cant remember the acc info so could u delete my old one in order for me to create a new one? email is zappy.1993@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
mendez

PostSubject: Re: re-applying :P   re-applying :P Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:17 am

Yo quixie, i sent you mail with new infos for forum account.
Peace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: re-applying :P   re-applying :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

re-applying :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AlmostFamous Clan :: Recruitment :: Application-
Jump to: